I’m Karin Rhines. David Ables has stepped down as the Communications Director for Indivisible Pleasantville and I’m taking his place. We all owe David a big “Thank You!” for all the work he has done. He has given us an excellent webpage, an efficient email system, and a robust Facebook page. These three media platforms have enabled us to talk to one another and organize activities. So....thank you, David!
Now what are we going to do with these riches as we move forward? This isn’t a rhetorical question. I need your help. My passion is to build an engaged and informed electorate; Indivisible Pleasantville is already doing this. Now, how do we, as a group, make our efforts bigger, stronger, and more responsive to our members’ needs?
Below is a brief survey to find out how you use our platforms and to get your ideas on what more we can be doing.
If you are receiving this as an email, just hit REPLY, type in your answers and SEND it back to me.
If you are seeing this on our website, you can just put your responses in an email OR you can copy and paste the survey into an email and fill in the blanks. Then send it to me at email@example.com. Let me know if you’d like to be added to our email list.
Please take 10 minutes and complete the survey. We need to hear from you. Please return by July 15.
When the analysis is completed I’ll post it so all of you can see the results. I’m a data geek so there will be charts – and maybe graphs.
Thanks for taking the time to do this.
Indivisible Pleasantville Media Survey
Please return by July 15.
1. Which of the IP platforms do you prefer to use: website, email, Facebook? Please rank order them, 1 – 3.
2. What types of information on these platforms is most useful to you?
3. What additional types of information would you like to see included?
4. What else do you like or dislike or want to see?
We don’t keep any information on members other than name and email address, but a little bit more would be useful.
6. Age group: Just Getting Started (<30), Parenting (30-59), Thinking of Retirement or Retired! (60+)
7. Town of Residence (since we know not everyone lives in Pleasantville)
Thanks for your input!